Last Updated: 29-7-2023
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you visit our website or engage with our services, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, and other contact details. This information may be collected when you subscribe to our newsletter, participate in surveys or contests, or interact with us through our contact forms or social media platforms.
- Non-Personal Information: We may automatically collect certain non-personal information about your interactions with our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, device information, and other technical data that helps us improve our website and enhance user experience.
Use of Collected Information:
- Provide and Improve Services: We use the information we collect to provide you with our services, including delivering relevant content, responding to inquiries, and sending newsletters or promotional materials. We may also use your information to enhance our website’s functionality, personalize your experience, and improve our services based on user preferences and feedback.
- Communication and Marketing: With your consent, we may use your contact information to send you newsletters, updates, and marketing communications related to Tennessee CBD Magazine. You have the right to opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions provided in each communication or by contacting us directly.
- Analytics and Reporting: We may use non-personal information for statistical analysis, research, and reporting purposes. This helps us understand website usage patterns, user demographics, and trends, allowing us to improve our content and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to your personal information but are contractually obligated to use it solely for the purposes specified by us and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law, regulation, or legal process. Additionally, we may disclose information to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims, or protect the safety or rights of others.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security measures, including secure socket layer (SSL) technology, to safeguard your data during transmission. However, no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
Our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience or reference. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, content, or activities of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any websites you visit via external links.
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will promptly remove the information from our records.
Thank you for trusting Tennessee CBD Magazine with your personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring a safe and secure online experience.
The Tennessee CBD Magazine Team